500g Brussel sprouts
2 tbsp Dirty olive brine
Freshly grated nutmeg
1. Cut sprouts in half lengthways (top to tail)
2. In a large pan pour a good measure of olive oil and place on a medium heat.
3. Add Brussel sprouts face down and add butter to the pan.
4. Grate a layer of nutmeg over sprouts.
5. Turn when caramelised and then add Dirty olive brine.
6. Allow to steam for a minute or two before seasoning with flaky salt and serving.
Should be slightly firm to the bite.
Sign up to our email newsletter.